The present world is anything but static. Movement is everywhere and our environment constantly animated. Resorting to video, or more generally “kinetic visual”, is therefore natural and more and more frequent.
We put our motion design competences at the service of the expression of users’ lives, and more precisely life scenarios. The measures, equipment, products and uses put into images are expressed far more effectively by our animated narrations than any other support.
And particularly :
- product use video scenarios
- virtual ambulation / environment
- simulation of narrative journeys
- immersive experience in a space …
- video scénarios d’usage produit
- ambulation / environnement virtuel
- simulation de parcours narratifs
- experience immersive dans un espace …